Sector One: Dry Docking Facilities
- Five Graving Docks.
- Dock No 1, 220m x 40m x 8.0m draft in 3.320 Ha Shipyard.
- Dock No 2, 275m x 56m x 9.0m Draft in 5.8334 Ha Shipyard
- Dock No 3, 346m x 65m x 9.0m Draft in 5.059 Ha Shipyard
- Dock No 4, 385m x 78m x 10.0m draft in 6.095 Ha Shipyard
- Dock No 5, 440m x 80, x 10.0 draft in 7.20Ha Shipyard .
- b. Two Floating Docks to 25,000 DWT with Access Crane Jetties
- c. 3,750 linear metres of Berth.
- d. Sea Side Rail Lifts Mega Yachts, Schooners, Small Craft
Sector Two: Marine Industrial Park
- a. Twenty Five (30) Industry ervice lots, each, average 1,850 m2
- b. Thirty (30) service Platforms on Causeway, each 20.0m x 40.0m
- c. Reception, Management of Ships Waste. Other Environmental Services
- d. Classification Societies Accommodation
- e. Bunkering, HFO/Diesel/LNG/Potable Water
- f. Machine Shops, Welding, Plate Bending, Sand Blasting, Painting, etc.
- g. Gas Free Services, Fre Protection, logistics Support
Sector Three: Residential & Commercial Centre
- a. Four (4) Multi Storey Condominium Buildings with 100 Units each.
- b. Four (4) Multi Storey Apartment Buildings, with 100 Units each.
- c. One five (5) Star Hotel, with Three Hunded (300) Rooms
- d. One Four (4) Star Hotel of Three Hndred (300) Rooms
- e. One three (3) Star Hotel of Three Hundred (300) Rooms
- f. International Sea Food Bazaar and Fisemans Retail Market
- g. Integrated Shopping Mall/Commercial Offices/5 Star Hotel Complex
- h. Continental Spa and Health & Fitness Plaza
- i. Maritime Theme Park and Seaquarium
- j. Duty Free Shopping, Restaurants, Tennis Courts, Mini Golf Course.
- j. Fifty (50) Yacht Marina with seaside Cafes, Bistros, Bars.
- k. Accident & Emercency Clinic with 150 bed hospital.
- l. Parking for 5,000 cars.
- m. Fifty (50) metre wide landscaped buffer between Industrial & Residental.