New Amsterdam Dry Docking Industrial Port Complex, GUYANA
Sector One: Dry Docking Facilities
- Five Graving Docks catering to vessels from 20,000 DWT to 250,000 DWT, vessels up to 380m Long (LOA). Draft, 11.0m LWOST.
- 8 Sea Side Cradles for smaller vessels and mega Yachts
- 5 Service/Guide Jetties for Dry Boat services
- Berthing Facilities – Marina and Residential Access Causeway
Sector Two: Industrial Park (1,065 Ha.)
- Light and Heavy Manufacturing and Warehousing Infrastructure
- Marine / Industrial Learning Centre
- Convention Facilities
- Bunkering and Specialised Environmental Services
- Industrial Services, Machine Shops’ etc.
Sector Three: Port and Deep Water Harbour
- 2,640 linear metres of berth, comprising eight (8) berths to 11.00m LWOST.
- 30 Ha. Container Marshalling Yard.
- Ports Administration Building, 3,500 m2.
- Statutory Services, Police, Customs, Port Health & Immigration, 3,500 m2.
- General Cargo Warehousing, 35,000 m2
- Fuel, Bulk Cargo and Bunkers Storage Terminal.
- Cruise Berth and Terminal.
- Desalination Plant, 5,000 m3 per day.
Sector Four: Commercial Residential Sector
- Multi-Storey Condominium Buildings
- 400 Hotel Rooms
- Shopping Mall and Retail Services
- Marine Theme Park & Aquarium
- International Sea Food Bazaar and Fish Market
- High-Rise Offices
- Continental Spa and Health Plaza
- Super Market – Service Station – Pharmacy
- Specialised Retail Outlets
- International Duty Free Shopping
- 300-bed Hospital.