The Trinidad Dry Dock Company proposes to raise US $2.1 Billion through equity, debt and other structured investment products over the next seven (7) years through several layered subsidiaries in the development of the Port of Spain Dry Docks on Sullivan Island.
The Dry Docking opportunities are available through the following:
a. Graving Docks
- Dock No 1, 220m x 40m x 8.0m draft in 3.320 Ha.shipyard.
- Dock No 2, 275m x 56m x 9.0m draft in 5.8334 Ha.shipyard
- Dock No 3, 346m x 65m x 9.0m draft in 5.059 Ha.shipyard
- Dock No 4, 385m x 78m x 10.0m draft in 6.095 Ha.shipyar
- Dock No 5, 440m x 80, x 10.0m draft in 7.20Ha.shipyard
b. Two Floating Docks to 25,000 DWT with shared access crane jetty and operating shipyards of 1.332 Ha each.
c. Three thousand, seven hundred and fifty metres (3,750m) of berthing quay.
d. Two rail slipways with an operating shipyard of 2.904 Ha.
In addition to its core docking activities, investment opportunities will exist for the following:
- Hotels. 900 rooms in three hotels, of which 300 rooms are to be of five star grade.
- Real Estate development in the form of condominiums and apartments.
- Real Estate opportunities in the form of 25 commercial/industrial Lots on Sullivan Island and thirty piled concrete platforms with direct access to the Dry Dock causeway.
- A 100 yacht marina
- A 150 bed private hospital associated with the accident and emergency clinic.
- A heliport and helicopter operations
- Commercial retail centre integrated with the five star hotel.
- Maritime and onshore security services
- Classification society services.
- Industrial and sanitary waste management.
- Parking garages in three locations for 5,000 vehicles
- Tug services
- Ferry services
- Other opportunities.
For additional information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org